Apr 06 2012
Just felt like sharing some flowers and tidbits today. :)
Image by Katherine Gendreau Photography.
1. The highlight of my week was launching my new line and seeing a couple of friends that I haven't seen in a while who just moved into town.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be simple but eclectic... ? I don't like to go overboard and I like for things to be balanced, but I like so many different styles and colors. And I like to put artwork and handmade things everywhere as much as possible ;-)
3. My first vehicle was a green Mitsubishi 3000GT.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is water. Pretty basic! For my day to function even better, I need some outdoor time and some journaling time.
5. My favorite way to waste time is to not waste time. Haha! I guess the real answer would be watching tv. When I do waste time watching tv, I really waste time watching tv. We're talking mindless tv packed with lots of ridiculous drama and OH NO SHE DIDN'T! Well, not Jerry Springer style, but maybe reality TV show style.
6. Right now I could really go for a long walk through my favorite nature park. Maybe I will do that this afternoon!
7. This weekend I will be full of friends, family, and fun. Homemade pizza, movies, get togethers. :) Hope everyone has a great weekend, and Happy Easter!
Image by semi sweet studios.
I found these fill in the blanks at the little things we do.